Middle Ages Mind Map: A Quest for Significance
- Put the “Middle Ages” in the centre, or close to it.
- Place your three most significant events from the Middle Ages around this.
- Each of these then require three facts and three reasons why each of these events or people were significant. Be sure to colour code these so that your facts are clearly distinguishable from your consequences.
- Show how at least two of the significant events or their consequences are connected.
- Include at least three images or symbols that compliment your topic.
- Good copies must be in marker or pen and use some colour.
- Remember to also hand in your research booklet and Bibliography