Due: Wednesday, Nov. 14.
Using the events in the life of Jesus outlined in the worksheet, choose 7-8 key events that narrate the story of his life. Some events could be combined where appropriate, or extra information provided to help the narrative flow.
- Select which events you wish to include.
- Sketch out a rough draft that outlines what each of the 8 panels will cover.
- Get a big piece of paper, and fold it into a book.
- Complete your good copy. Use colour or ink.
- Information should be complete and explained well. Events should carefully and thoughtfully selected. Clearly understands the significance and meaning of each event.
- Final product is neat and attractive with no mistakes. Presentation allows story to be told with insight and clarity.