Drawing on the articles, videos, and discussion in class on Canada's citizenship laws, compose a one-paragraph response to the question: Who should be a Canadian Citizen? What is best for Canada?
Be sure to employ the "Qualities of Good Writing" we generated together as a class. They are posted below:
What makes good writing in 903?
- Topic is clear and makes sense
- Stays on topic and is not repetitive
- Is interesting and has lots of details and description
- Using interesting vocabulary (no small, boring words)
- Using complex sentences and proper sentence structure
- Clear and appropriate point of view
- Well organized
- Proper organization of paragraphs
- Has an introduction, body, and conclusion