Middle Ages Mind Map: A Quest for Significance
- Put the “Middle Ages” in the centre, or close to it.
- Place your three most significant events from the Middle Ages around this.
- Each of these then require three facts and three reasons why each of these events or people were significant. Be sure to colour code these so that your facts are clearly distinguishable from your consequences.
- Show how at least two of the significant events or their consequences are connected.
- Include at least three images or symbols that compliment your topic.
- Good copies must be in marker or pen and use some colour.
Here are the skills I will be looking for:
-Presenting your findings in a way that is attractive and effective
-Demonstrates a thorough and complete understanding of the significance of events in this era.
-Information is thoughtfully chosen offers some insights, and elaborates on main points.
Understanding Cause and Consequence
-Makes connections between factors influencing periods of progress and decline.
-Clearly identifies key turning points that mark periods of change.