Please answer the following questions in complete sentences on your own piece of paper.
- What is the setting of this story?
- What type of narration do we find in the story “Ambush”? Why do you think the author chose this perspective?
- Who or what would be considered the antagonist in the story? Explain your choice.
- What sort of conflict is portrayed in this story?
- Which events form the rising action of this story?
- Why does the main character not want to tell his daughter the whole story?
- Explain how this event has become a turning point in this man’s life.
- What is the theme of the story “Ambush”?